Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reverse socks proxy server

Hello!
Some month ago i've completed reverse socks proxy server project (RSPS). RSPS differs from casual proxy server - he didn't open a port. How you can connect reverse socks server? The RSPS self connect you!
How does it works?
The RSPS uses on computers, which can't open a port, because firewall, router, etc. Port opens on your computer, and RSPS connect to your computer. And then you work with RSPS as casual proxy.

The program have 2 modules - local and remote.



Reverse socks server

On local computer you should install the localserver (on image). He opens 3 ports: 1080 - as socks server (you will use it port for your applications), 1081 - commmands port for reverse server, 1082 - tunneling port for reverse server.
On remote computer you should install the remoteclient. He connects your computer at port 1081 and wait command for tunneling. When he receive a command he make a tunnel for it on port 1082 on your computer.
For your programs you should use socks server localhost:1080
Protocols supported: SOCKS 4, 4a, 5
This is freeware, you can download it at http://www.slava-soft.com/downloads/reverseproxybeta.rar

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vyacheslav,

    I found your Reverse Proxy server because it was exactly what I was looking for! Too bad the performance is very bad. I can't even reach 56kbps! I find that very odd and I am sure it can be fixed.

    I just wanted to let you know I like the idea and I couldn't find any alternative. I think this is a unique program.

    Maybe it is also possible to implement support for UDP? Then it would be perfect.

    If you ever update it, I would be happy to test it! ;-)

    Best regards,
    Jeroen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey can you please re upload it? Bro i need it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete